An outing that is memorable
Treat your traveling companions to a two-hour, Park City tour of historic locations paired with great wines. We begin the tour with an overview of the feud that brought mining to Park City, while we enjoy a vintage sparkling wine. Then we climb aboard a luxury vehicle for our other stops. Discover stops all around Park City, where you'll sip wines that Kirsten Fox, Headmistress and executive sommelier, chooses for each location. Light, paired nibbles are included. (We follow Summit County Utah's Covid-19 guidelines.)
· Ontario Mine Paired with a vintage sparkling wine with a goat cheese gouda and gourmet crackers
· Former Bank on Main Paired with an Italian rosé with roasted organic chick peas with chipotle spice
· Miner’s Hospital paired with a boutique, Napa Pinot Noir with raw walnuts
· Red Light District paired with a 20-Year Tawny Port with dark chocolate with dried cherries and toasted almonds
Our group was blown away by your fun and humorous lessons through the town’s history, your wine and food pairings, your knowledge and preparedness. Everyone had different “favorite.” It was the right length and the perfect amount of wine - you made an outstanding impression on everyone - Rachel B.
For your group of 1 to 4 guests. $988 all inclusive
For your group of 5 to 8 guests. $1,953 all inclusive
For your group larger than 8 guests, please click below to send us an inquiry.
The not-so fine print
- Tour starts and ends at your lodging location in Park City.
- This is an outdoor tour, with walking; please tell your guests to dress appropriately!
- Guests must be 21 years old.
- All Utah liquor permits and site fees are included.
- More questions? Send us an email below or call us at 435-655-WINE (9463).