the photos alone will be worth it
Join us for a three-hour, Park City tour of historic locations paired with great wines. We begin the tour at the Silver Baron Lodge with an overview of the feud that brought mining to Park City, while we enjoy a vintage sparkling wine made for the king and queen of Spain. Then we climb aboard a luxury vehicle for our other stops. Discover the Ontario Mine, Miner's Hospital, First National Bank on Main Street, Silver King Consolidated HQ, and the Red Light District, where you'll sip fabulous wines that Kirsten Fox, Headmistress and executive sommelier, chooses for each location. Light, paired nibbles are included, as is the parking fee.
$247 PER PERSON
SELECT YOUR TOUR DATE BELOW
The not-so fine print
- Minimum of three guests must sign up or the tour will be cancelled.
- Our smaller tours (4 guests or fewer) are conducted in the school's Audi Q7. You may be asked to sit in the rear middle seat. If you are uncomfortable with this, please contact us before signing up.
- This is an outdoor tour, with walking; please dress appropriately!
- All Utah liquor permits and site fees are included.
- Guests must be 21 years old.