An outing that is memorable
Treat your traveling companions to a three-hour (can be shortened) Park City tour of historic locations paired with great wines. We begin the tour with an overview of the feud that brought mining to Park City, while we enjoy a Tasmanian sparkling wine with a great story. Then we climb aboard a luxury vehicle for our other stops. Discover stops all around Park City, where you'll sip wines that Kirsten Fox, Headmistress and executive sommelier, chooses for each location. Light, paired nibbles are included.
· Discovery of Ore in Park City Paired with a Tasmanian sparkling wine
· Ontario Mine paired with French Premiere Cru Chablis with a creamy goat cheese gouda
· Prosperity in Park City via Main Street paired with a super cool Park City-made Rosé with roasted, organic chick peas seasoned with Bombay Spice
· Miner’s Hospital paired with a boutique, Napa Pinot Noir with raw walnuts
· From Silver to Snow taste as you look down a mining tunnel paired with a famous French Châteauneuf-du-Pape with gourmet beef jerky
· Ladies of the Night paired with a 20-Year Tawny Port with dark chocolate with dried cherries and toasted almonds
Our group was blown away by your fun and humorous lessons through the town’s history, your wine and food pairings, your knowledge and preparedness. Everyone had different “favorite.” It was the right length and the perfect amount of wine - you made an outstanding impression on everyone - Rachel B.
Up to 4 guests
$1088 all inclusive
between 5 and 10 guests
$1088 for the first 4 guests + $272 per additional person up to 10, all inclusive
For your group of more than 10 guests, please submit an inquiry below.
The not-so fine print
- Tour starts and ends at your lodging location in Park City.
- This is an outdoor tour, with walking; please tell your guests to dress appropriately!
- Guests must be 21 years old.
- All Utah liquor permits and site fees are included.
- More questions? Send us an email below or call us at 435-655-WINE (9463).