An outing that is memorable
Treat your guests to a three-hour, Park City tour of historic locations paired with great wines. We begin the tour with an overview of the feud that brought mining to Park City, while we enjoy a vintage sparkling wine made for the king and queen of Spain. Then we climb aboard a luxury vehicle for our other stops. Discover the Ontario Mine, Miner's Hospital, First National Bank on Main Street, Silver King Consolidated HQ, and the Red Light District, where you'll sip wines that Kirsten Fox, Headmistress and executive sommelier, chooses for each location. Light, paired nibbles are included.
Our group was blown away by your fun and humorous lessons through the town’s history, your wine and food pairings, your knowledge and preparedness. Everyone had different “favorite.” It was the right length and the perfect amount of wine - you made an outstanding impression on everyone - Rachel B.
For a group of up to four guests. $988 all inclusive.
For your group of 5 to 15 guests. $2,880 all inclusive
For your group of 16 to 24 guests. $4,488 all inclusive
For your group of 25 to 40 guests. $7,280 all inclusive
The not-so fine print
- Tour starts and ends at your lodging location in Park City.
- This is an outdoor tour, with walking; please tell your guests to dress appropriately!
- Guests must be 21 years old.
- All Utah liquor permits and site fees are included.
- More questions? Send us an email below or call us at 435-655-WINE (9463).