An outing that is memorable
Treat your guests to a three-hour, Park City tour of historic locations paired with great wines. We begin the tour with an overview of the feud that brought mining to Park City, while we enjoy a vintage sparkling wine made for the king and queen of Spain. Then we climb aboard a luxury vehicle for our other stops. Discover stops all around Park City, where you'll sip wines that Kirsten Fox, Headmistress and executive sommelier, chooses for each location. Light, paired nibbles are included. (We follow Summit County Utah's Covid-19 guidelines.)
· Discovery of Ore in Park City Paired with a vintage sparkling wine
· Ontario Mine paired with French Premiere Cru Chablis with a creamy goat cheese gouda
· First National Bank (now a gallery) on Main Street paired with a stunning, Oregon Rosé with roasted, organic chick peas seasoned with Bombay Spice
· Miner’s Hospital paired with a boutique, Napa Pinot Noir with raw walnuts
· Silver King Consolidated Mining HQ paired with a famous Spanish Gran Reserva Rioja with gourmet beef jerky
· Red Light District paired with a 20-Year Tawny Port with dark chocolate with dried cherries and toasted almonds
Our group was blown away by your fun and humorous lessons through the town’s history, your wine and food pairings, your knowledge and preparedness. Everyone had different “favorite.” It was the right length and the perfect amount of wine - you made an outstanding impression on everyone - Rachel B.
For your group of 5 to 15 guests. $2,880 all inclusive
For your group of 16 to 24 guests. $4,488 all inclusive
For your group of 25 to 40 guests. $7,280 all inclusive
The not-so fine print
- Tour starts and ends at your lodging location in Park City.
- This is an outdoor tour, with walking; please tell your guests to dress appropriately!
- Guests must be 21 years old.
- All Utah liquor permits and site fees are included.
- More questions? Send us an email below or call us at 435-655-WINE (9463).