Pinot Noir Tasting - 2 bottles/person
Russian River Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir Classic Cuvée
Russian River Valley, Sonoma County, California
We ship two bottles of the Russian River Vineyards Pinot Noir Classic Cuvée to your attendees. A blend of their best single vineyard wines that embodies the diverse characteristics and flavor profiles of the Russian River Valley wine region. Pinot Noir is one of the sommelier's most suggested wines as it pairs with almost every dish, from salmon to chicken to beef roast. A spicy, lush, and bright wine with notes of cherry to go with any meal.
Selection of above or similar wines for your guests
Packaging, shipping and delivery of wines to guests
Hosted, virtual, 30-to-45-minute, engaging, multi-media experience
- Stories about the winery
- Live, guided tasting of the wine delivered
- Suggestions for food pairings
- A winery VIP for 10-15 minutes on the call
- Minimum 10 attendees.
- No printed materials, food or additional supplies are included in these prices.
- Depending on your attendee address list, two weeks is usually sufficient time for our shipping and delivery teams.