- Virtual Corporate Offerings
- Chardonnay/Pinot Noir Tasting - Per Person
Chardonnay/Pinot Noir Tasting - Per Person
Russian River Vineyards
Russian River Valley, Sonoma County, California
· 2017 Pinot Noir Classic Cuvée (or similar)
This 92-point-James-Suckling-rated Pinot is a blend of their best single vineyard wines that embodies the diverse characteristics and flavor profiles of the Russian River Valley wine region. Pinot Noir is one of the sommelier's most suggested wines as it pairs with almost every dish, from salmon to chicken to beef roast. A spicy, lush, and bright wine with notes of cherry to go with any meal.
· 2020 Chardonnay, Peterson Single Vineyard (or similar)
The successor to the winner of best white wine at the 2019 Sonoma County Harvest Fair, this wine carries on the tradition, winning best in class at the 2020 East Meets West Wine Challenge. 100% stainless steel aging means no influence from oak barrels, so the winemaker can accentuate tropical notes and fruit flavors. It is a bright, crisp wine with strong fruit flavor and a very subtle sweetness.
Selection of above or similar wines for your guests
Packaging, shipping and delivery of wines to guests
Hosted, virtual, 30-to-45-minute, engaging, multi-media experience
- Stories about the winery
- Live, guided tasting of the wine delivered
- Suggestions for food pairings
- A winery VIP for 10-15 minutes on the call
- Minimum 10 attendees.
- No printed materials, food or additional supplies are included in these prices.
- Depending on your attendee address list, two weeks is usually sufficient time for our shipping and delivery teams.